Decision – Chairman/Director of the Authority for Science and Technology Researches
Decision of the Chairman and Director General of the Authority for Science and Technology Researches
No. (44/ 2019)
Regarding the approval of the organizational structure of the Libyan Center for Amazigh Studies
– The Constitutional Declaration issued in Benghazi on 3/8/2011 and its amendments.
– Law of the financial system of the State budget , accounts and warehouses regulation and.
– Law No. 12 / 2010 on the Labor Relations .
– Decision of the General People’s Committee (formerly) No. (595/ 2010) , regarding the issuance of the executive regulation of Law No. (12/2010).
– Resolution of the Supreme Committee of the National Authority for Research No. (2/2010), on the restructuring of the administrative structure of the National Authority for Scientific Research.
– General People’s Committee(formerly) Decision No. (435/ 2008) on increasing salaries of faculty members.
– General People’s Committee(formerly) Decision No. (501/ 2010) on the regulation of higher education.
– Decision of the Council of Ministers No. (166/2012) on issuing the regulation of scientific research.
– the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (215/ 2014) on the establishment of the Higher Council for Scientific Research .
– The Council of Ministers Resolution No. (350/2014) on the nomination of the Director General of the Authority.
– Resolution of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (247 2014) on the establishment of the Libyan Center for Amazigh Studies.
– The letter of the Director of the Organization and Cadres Department at the Ministry of Labor and training , with reference number 437 dated 30/1/2018, on providing a technical opinion.
– And the minutes of the first meeting of the Board of Directors of the Natural Authority for Science and Technology Researches for the year 2018 held on 30/1/2018.
The Center aims to promote theoretical researches and studies in the scientific fields that fall within the scope of its competence, in accordance with the decision of the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (247/2014), referred to in the introduction to this resolution.
The organizational structure of the Libyan Center for Amazigh Studies consists of the following organizational divisions:
1 – Director General of the Center .
2 – Office of the Director General of the Center .
- Office of Legal Affairs .
4 – Quality Assurance Office .
- Office of Planning and Follow-up .
- Office of Internal Audit .
- Office of Information and Information Technology .
- Office for International Cooperation .
9 – Training and Development Office .
- Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs .
10-1: Administrative Affairs Section .
10-2: Financial Affairs Section .
10-3: Technical Affairs Section .
10-4: Public Relations and Services Section .
- Department of Research :
11-1: Department of Toponomia and Archeology .
11-2: Department of Linguistics and Phonetics .
11-3: Department of Literature and Amazigh heritage .
11-4: Department of Education ( pedagogy ) and teaching the Amazigh language .
Director General of the Center
He shall manage the affairs of the Center and its administration along with supervising all the main departments . He shall exercise all the competencies prescribed for him and stipulated in the decision of establishing the Center, in accordance with the legislation in force . He shall , in particular, authorized to carry out the following:
- Following up the progress of researches and studies related to the Center’s activities .
- Propose scientific research in the field of the center within the framework of the general strategy for scientific research and its requirements and develop programs to implement them according to the importance and annual budget .
- Take all necessary measures to provide the center needs .
- Identify the criteria and rules required to conduct research in Amazigh studies and take the necessary measures to put them into practice .
- Forming scientific, technical and administrative committees that will achieve the objectives of the Center and approve their minutes .
- Issuing the financial and administrative regulations of the Center in a manner that does not contradict with the provisions of the legislation regulating each one of them .
- Propose the estimated budget of the Center, its final account, and review the annual report of the Center .
A committee called “the Personnel Affairs Committee” shall be formed by a decision of the Director General of the Center, which shall consider all the functional matters in the Center and the like, in accordance with the provisions of the labor relations law and its executive regulations .
A committee called “the Committee of Academic Staff Members and Scientific Researchers” shall be formed. It shall be responsible for the deployment and promotion of faculty members, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force .
Article ( 20 )
The Center shall prepare the regulations governing its activities and relations with third parties in accordance with the legislation in force .
This decision shall be applicable on the date of its issue and be implemented of those involved in its provisions.
Processor, Faisal Abdul Adeem Abdali
Chairman of the Board and Director General of the Authority
Issued on 02/02/2019
Of the Center
|The General Director of the Center
|Planning and Follow up Office
|Legal Affairs Office
|The Office of The
|Quality Assurance Office
|Information and Information Technology Office
|International Cooperation Office
|Training and Development
|Studies and Research Department
|Administrative and Financial Department
|Department of Toponomia and Archeology
|Administrative and Personnel Affairs Department
|Financial Affairs Department
|The Department of Public Relations and Services
|Technical Affairs Department
|Linguistics and phonetics Department
|Budget and Accounts Unit
|Public Relations Unit
|Department of Literature and the Amazeghi heritage
|Personnel Affairs Unit
|Salaries and Daily Expenses Unit
|Public Services Unit
|Department of Education ( pedagogy ) and Language teaching
|Safety and Security Unit
|Traffic and Maintenance Unit
|Purchasing and Warehouses Unit